Yien is our medicinal herb inspired soap bar which infuses nourishing and rejuvenating herbs - nettle leaf, moringa, lemongrass, myrrh and more - for a complete bath treat. Includes a bit of activated coconut charcoal for extra and gentle pore cleansing. Lightly scented with patchouli for an aromatic green experience.
Why we especially love Yien:
- Nettle leaf has been used in various ancient societies as food and topical remedy for acne, eczema, excess oil production, itchy skin and more.
- Aloe Vera and Moringa help to control breakouts, acne and will clarify skin complexion over time by reducing the appearance of dark spots
- Lemongrass is a Vitamin C powerhouse helping the skin appear firmer, plumper, and more elastic.
- Myrrh soothes the skin, helping clear blemishes and keeps it from drying or chapping
- Activated charcoal binds to dirt and excess oil on the skin, and helps clear out pores.
'Yien' means 'plant" and "medicine' in the Luo language.
Saponified Oils of Coconut, Shea, Rice Bran; Nettle Leaf, Moringa, Lemongrass, Aloe Vera, Spirulina, Myrrh Resin, Activated Coconut Charcoal, Patchouli Essential Oil, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract